Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Templates

Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9407

• palsrock
  • Fresh Boarder
I have your mobile joomla on my website and I would like to find the best way to make all the phones you say it will work with make the picture smaller. Is this the only template that will help? I am hurting for money now and I am teying to find one cheaper if I can. If not then is there alot of work I woulld have to do for app to make it easyer for people to sign in to my website. You know one touch icon so they do not have t put the url into. Please let me know.
Any help from you to make my mobile joomla work better on all phones would be great. And how should I work my settings. I would like the name of my website to shjow.Thank you
Bill

Re: Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9429

• thepcpro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The PC PRofessor
Hi there, I can help you out, know most problems. I found away to also apply the iPhone template to all smart phones and works great! I once configured, you can just modify the css in the iPhone template to suit colours, or background etc and put small banner
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.