Use of 3rd Party Templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Use of 3rd Party Templates

Use of 3rd Party Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9357

• Mightec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I have created a template using Artisteer 3.1 software which I am using in Mobile Joomla as a sub-domain.  I would like to use the template directly within Mobile Joomla, can I do this in Smartphone, iPhone, WAP and iMode by selecting the template in the settings area.  Do I also need to change the Template Modules settings.

Re: Use of 3rd Party Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9358

• gorkemd
  • Senior Boarder
Yes, you need to change the module positions too, thought it is unlikely to work perfectly with Mobile Joomla.

Re: Use of 3rd Party Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9360

• Mightec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Why is it unlikely to work well with Mobile Joomla, what would be the best solution.

Re: Use of 3rd Party Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9394

Good Day, i'm also using artisteer templated, when switching to the mobile version www.mysite.co.za/?device=iphone , is there a way to display the modules as well, instead of them getting stripped out?

Re: Use of 3rd Party Templates 11 years, 11 months ago #9395

K, just figured it out. You duplicate a module and assign it to the "mj_iphone_footer" or relative position.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.