Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Size of pda display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Size of pda display

Re: Size of pda display 12 years, 6 months ago #6079

I'm not redirecting to sub-domain is what I mean.

Re: Size of pda display 12 years, 6 months ago #6095

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can set any template in "Template" parameter in device-specific tabs on MJ Settings page.

Re: Size of pda display 12 years, 6 months ago #6107

• skibikekite
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you, I have at least got the menu appearing nicely in the android by using the iPhone template.  Not sure why the pda template exists.

Re: Size of pda display 12 years, 6 months ago #6142

• skibikekite
  • Junior Boarder
I have been happily cruising along with using the iPhone template for my pda devices. The menu looks great. However, after much head beating I realized that this was the reason my category list menu items were not appearing properly at all. I changed back to the pda template and everything works perfectly. However, I am back to square one on the pda menu size.

The developer must understand that a large menu is better for mobile devices. So why do it for the iPhone and not the pda template?

Still looking for help with this one. I cannot figure out how to edit the css to address my problem.

Re: Size of pda display 12 years, 6 months ago #6143

• skibikekite
  • Junior Boarder
OK, well I hope all of my hair pulling will help someone else out.

You must edit the style of the reset.css found in the style folder for the pda_template css. I found that font size of 107% with a line height of 1.2 work well for me.

You cannot create boarders around the menu items like in the iPhone template. Coding for a border in the reset.css places a border around everything in the template.

Cheers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.