Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Custom iphone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Custom iphone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website

Custom iphone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website 13 years, 1 month ago #3634

• freedayum
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

On a iphone, when the mobile website is added to the home screen., I want a custom shortcut icon be created(instead of the default way of 'the site's screen being captured' within the shortcut icon). For example; if you add wikipedia to your home screen on a iphone, it creates a shortcut with that 'wikipedia's globe icon' . Any idea how to go about doing this?.

Thanks!

Re: Custom iphone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website 12 years, 9 months ago #4729

• Mich24
  • Fresh Boarder
you have to overwrite the file apple-touch-icon.png located in /templates/mobile_iphone/ with your own image.

You find general information here:
www.tipb.com/2010/11/26/ninja-tip-create-custom-iphone-icon-site/

Re: Custom iphone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website 8 years, 3 months ago #19774

A good iPad owner depends on your iPad home screen. Therefore, there are some skills to manage the home screen on iPhone. On the one hand, tap to the  "Setting" > "Wallpapers" and use the photo in the iPhone. On the other hand,  download some apps to custom iPhone home screen shortcut icon for mobile website.
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by smithcamilla.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.