Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do I change the width and height (dimensions) of my site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I change the width and height (dimensions) of my site

How do I change the width and height (dimensions) of my site 2 years, 12 months ago #21762

Hello,

I am new to joomla, and I have been creating my web page for my business for a months now. I have 2 questions: How do I change the width and height (dimensions) of the web site in mobile version. Or how do I set up a specific zoom for mobile version of my responsive site. Right now, I am trying to figure it out by using inspect element and then try to find it in my "mj" folder where the plugin Mobile joomla is installed. However I am not sure where to find the code that is responsible for this option.
The second issue I have, is the fact that my main image under the menu is not showing in the mobile version, I guess it has to do with the code as well.
Heres my site, In order to see the issue, you have to acces the site via your mobile device.
herbavitas.ba/

Could You help me?

Re: How do I change the width and height (dimensions) of my site 2 years, 12 months ago #21763

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Files in the media/mj directory are generated automatically by merging and minifying original CSS and JS files. So, that files shouldn't be edited (as they may be be re-generated again, and all changes will be overwritten). If you need to change your CSS, disable Server-Side Optimization in the Advanced settings of Mobile extension, do whatever you need, and enable optimization again.

As to the image, most likely it's a conflict between your slideshow extension and lazy image loading in Mobile. Try do disable Lazy Load in the Advanced settings.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.