Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem when I donwlaod Square Mobile Joomla! Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem when I donwlaod Square Mobile Joomla! Template

Problem when I donwlaod Square Mobile Joomla! Template 7 years, 12 months ago #20033

Hi, I have just a big problem, when I would like to donwload the file mobile_square_1.0.4_UNPACK_FIRST.zip after few minutes I had the following message : Alerte
JInstaller: :Install: impossible de trouver un fichier d'initialisation XML
Erreur
Impossible de trouver un pack d'installation
(is in french).

I use Version of PHP 7.0.5 / Version de Joomla Joomla! 3.5.1 Stable [ Unicorn ] 05-April-2016 22:45 GMT

/
Mobile Joomla Current version

. Could you please help me and explain me why I had this message and how I can solve very quickly this problem. Regards Xavier

Re: Problem when I donwlaod Square Mobile Joomla! Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20036

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. You need to unzip or unpack first the file mobile_square_1.0.4_UNPACK_FIRST.zip and select the version for your Joomla site. Example select the version for Joomla 3.x.

After that, try to upload the template. If you're still having issues, please send us a screenshot and temporary login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.