Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only?

How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only? 8 years, 7 months ago #19457

Dear friends... I am using custom.css

and I need to add a css code to increase the article text only - I applied p {... } but it changes also the home page text paragraph. I tried to apply .contente container {... } (but also changes some text content on home page. How can I increase the line-heigth of article text only? I will appreciate a help of you guys. Thanks

Re: How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only? 8 years, 7 months ago #19461

Hi Chris Afonso.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. What is the URL of your Joomla site? Can you provide a screenshot pointing the css that you're trying to change?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only? 8 years, 7 months ago #19466

Hi,

here is the link www.jornalgoyaz.com.br - click on any link that leads to na article. I would like to increase the line-height of the article text paragraph without changing the paragraph of home page texts.

thank you very much.

Re: How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only? 8 years, 7 months ago #19488

Hi Chris Afonso.

There's a syntax error on your css code that's why line-height is not working. It's the spelling and the usage of '!important'.

Incorrect usage: 
line-heigth: 120%;!important;

Correct:
line-height: 120% !important;

I suggest for you also to check other properties (syntax and spelling). You can check them by using a CSS checker: jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ 

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How can I increase the line-height of the article's text only? 8 years, 7 months ago #19490

Hi, John.causing

- That is correct. Thank you so much. Fixed. Great support, great product. Awesome
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.