Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Flat Theme does not display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flat Theme does not display

Flat Theme does not display 8 years, 8 months ago #19308

Hello,

I've been working on a mobile site for a responsive site that does not convert well.

I started with the Free version of Mobile Joomla and it worked fine. I updated to Mobile Joomla Basic and that worked fine too. I decided that I wanted a little more control so I downloaded the Flat theme. I installed it without any problems and found all of the theme controls under the theme editor. The problem that I am having is that with the Flat theme as the default the mobile site does not display on my mobile phone. The site URL is www.colby-group.com

Re: Flat Theme does not display 8 years, 8 months ago #19311

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Currently website is displayed well, except of sidebar menu (there is a white space on the left of the sidebar). I'll try to check what is the reason of that white space (maybe a conflict with 3rdparty css file).

Re: Flat Theme does not display 8 years, 8 months ago #19321

I am having problems now that I purchased the Basic package. With the free version, I was able to quickly create a usable mobile site for our company. Wanting more features and control (this is a corporate site so needs to have a polished look)

I purchased the Basic subscription and was again able to create a decent basic site but experienced problems I had not experienced with the free version:

1. The touch screen menu button in the Title Header swipes over to show the menu but the menu is cut off. It only shows the first couple of letter of each menu item. I tried a few different menus and even made a simplified mobile menu but they all do the same thing

2. I  can not choose a page (forced homepage) for the mobile homepage other than the sites Homepage. 

3. I downloaded the Flat Theme wanting to control the look a feel a little better and when I switch to the Flat theme as the default the screen on my mobile phone (and the preview for that matter) display as a blank white screen. 

I looked into possible conflicts I have no jQuery or shopping cart functions on the site. I do have a jSecure Component/plugin. 

I looked into "Warnings" under the Extentions Manager and the only thing I found is this:

The PHP temporary directory is the directory that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla can access this file. Whilst the directory not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue.

I am not sure if this would have any effect. 

Please help. If anyone has any has any insight or ideas I could really use them. I've now spent $90 and can not use the upgrades I've purchased. 

Thank you,
Karen
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by karen@incahootsmarketing.. Reason: Further explanation

Re: Flat Theme does not display 8 years, 8 months ago #19322

Hi Karen.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us more information and a screenshot of the issue? 

Did you upgrade from Free to Basic subscription on the same site? If so, please uninstall and re-install the Mobile Joomla component.

Let us know if have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Flat Theme does not display 7 years, 8 months ago #20213

• impulse
  • Fresh Boarder
john.causing wrote:
Hi Karen.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us more information and a screenshot of the issue? 

In all seriousness John.. you have the exact same answer to every single question that does absolutely no good... a screen shot of a blank screen does what? Do you guys actually fix your problems? This is frustrating.. I've been looking around this forum for a possible solution to these questions for about 3 hours and NOTHING is given.. it's like nothing gets solved...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.