Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla?

Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla? 8 years, 10 months ago #19036

• curaqua
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi distributor,
I want to know what kind of mobile smartphone could be used Mobile Joomla software? My device is Experia Sony Z1 is suitable?, i want to try setting to use free Mobile Joomla to understand its utility.

Re: Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla? 8 years, 10 months ago #19107

Hi

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Sony Xperia Z1 should be compatible. I suggest you should try it right away (free account) and check if its compatible. Please also see this blog for you to test your site using mobile devices: www.mobilejoomla.com/blog/159-8-ways-to-test-a-mobile-site-on-different-mobile-devices.html

Let is know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla? 8 years, 10 months ago #19111

• curaqua
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank for replying promptly, i'll study your link that suggested above and hope could collect version that be compatible with mine

Re: Asking for what mobile device can use Mobile Joomla? 8 years, 10 months ago #19112

Hi.

Let us know if you have further questions so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.