Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

what should I do to receive a replay from you...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what should I do to receive a replay from you...

what should I do to receive a replay from you... 10 years, 2 months ago #16955

• marceff
  • Fresh Boarder
I have posted a topic several days ago, but no answer. So I try again, hopping to get a better luck...
I'd like to know how can I set buttons which appears at the bottom of Elegance template:
"Account" - "Products" - "Search". Search button is ok, but if I may want to link "Products" to somewhere else, where do I go for setting?

Re: what should I do to receive a replay from you... 10 years, 2 months ago #16956

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
> what should I do to receive a replay from you.

Just post your question in "Premium" section of the forum.

> I'd like to know how can I set buttons which appears at the bottom of Elegance template:
> "Account" - "Products" - "Search". Search button is ok, but if I may want to link "Products" to somewhere else, where do I go for setting?

By default there is no such buttons in Elegance template, most likely it is either 3rdparty module (then I don't know how to change it) or menu module (then just change link in menu).

Re: what should I do to receive a replay from you... 10 years, 2 months ago #16961

• marceff
  • Fresh Boarder
the most annoyed problem is that to have JM working with VM you have to add Daycounts and (strongly recommended) Elegance template. So that when a problem arises, all three responding that depends on the other...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.