Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Some Links not Working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some Links not Working

Some Links not Working 10 years, 3 months ago #16809

I have no idea why the links on some of my buttons on my mobile site aren't working. I already triple checked the correct link and the page loading icon just keeps spinning. If I manually type in the link it loads the page correctly. Maybe some with some more experience can help me out.

My website is morroccomethod.com and the links that arent working are the "Healthy Hair Club" link on the top right and the "Videos" link in the middle.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Some Links not Working 10 years, 3 months ago #16816

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Set "display:inline-block" or "display:block" style for that button and menu link. Currently <a> tags "occupy" bottom area of images only (with height of about 19px, a text line height). Also you can try to add ".ui-link {display: inline-block}" to template's css/custom.css file, but I don't know how it will affect other links on website.

Re: Some Links not Working 10 years, 3 months ago #16822

Thanks for the help but that didnt seem to help. I also made just a regular text link and that didn't load either. 

Re: Some Links not Working 10 years, 3 months ago #16823

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Now there is "Uncaught ReferenceError: stLight is not defined", most likely one of VM scripts is not compatible with AJAX navigation. Try to disable AJAX in template's settings.

Re: Some Links not Working 10 years, 2 months ago #16923

Sorry for the late reply. I turned off the Ajax navigation and that seems to have fixed the issue. Except I like having the ajax loader icon, thanks for helping me out Ill try to figure out what was conflicting.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.