Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Template Changes Joomla Web Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Template Changes Joomla Web Template

Mobile Template Changes Joomla Web Template 10 years, 7 months ago #15891

When I change the mobile template (from my current web template to mobile_smartphone in administration->settings->template) the web browser template changes with it. Is is possible to have a web template and a different mobile template?

Re: Mobile Template Changes Joomla Web Template 10 years, 5 months ago #16277

• thungoc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • hello my friends
I think that All you need to do is install our Mobiletag plugin and our Mobileweb template and then check and customize your site. If you are familiar with Joomla! and WURFL you can go directly to plugin.
With this plugin you will be able to choose a template which will be active only if a mobile browser is detected. This way you will have one template for desktop computers and one template that is specially optimized for mobile devives.

Re: Mobile Template Changes Joomla Web Template 10 years, 5 months ago #16284

• padeegeek
  • Fresh Boarder
thungoc wrote:
I think that All you need to do is install our Mobiletag plugin and our Mobileweb template and then check and customize your site.

Or simply download one? I got mine from www.templatemonster.com/ and it works well on any platform (web, mobile etc). If you need help installing drop me a line.

greetz padeegeek
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.