Username Password: Remember me

How to add a logo?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to add a logo?

How to add a logo? 11 years ago #14502

• amjoomla
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to put a logo on mobile devices. Can someone tell me how do I do it?

What size it should be?

Re: How to add a logo? 10 years, 9 months ago #15213

• johnabm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

In the article,using the template manager,we can update the logo images.

It is done by editing the field of parameter under template manager, we should edit the show in header option field.select logo option which specifys where you wish to locate the logo. 

Re: How to add a logo? 10 years, 8 months ago #15737

• nmattox
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to understand how to do the same thing but I don't quite understand your directions. Can you be more specific? Also should I call the same image I use in my desktop site or resize it smaller. If so, what dimensions are ideal?

Re: How to add a logo? 10 years, 8 months ago #15738

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
nmattox, MobileJoomla has module "Mobile Header" for this purpose. Just adjust it and publish in a mobile position (seems, it is published in mj_smartphone_header by default).

Re: How to add a logo? 10 years, 8 months ago #15740

Thanks. I did that but the logo only shows up in the smartphone not on iphone. On iphone it picks up the site name.

Re: How to add a logo? 10 years, 5 months ago #16276

• thungoc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • hello my friends
All these issues have been addressed in two recent developer Kevin Lo and Daniel Levi has launched applications for the Mac, titled CarrierEditor. With this software, you can change the logo to a lot of other networks such as cloud (Cloud), apple logo (Apple), Android Robot, Batman symbol (darkknight), or PacMan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.