Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

some modules and pages(menu items) not appearing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: some modules and pages(menu items) not appearing

some modules and pages(menu items) not appearing 11 years, 1 month ago #14106

I installed www.mobilejoomla.com/ in my site and in my mobile phone site appearing as mobile version well..but what i am seeing is that i have to manually set menu by mobilejoomla menu module.also i have to duplicate module and set that module in appropriate mobile template position .is this the way to do large number of duplicating of all needed modules?! and what other customizations needed if i missed till now to perfectly show joomla site in mobile?
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by myplace2100.

Re: some modules and pages(menu items) not appearing 10 years, 4 months ago #16718

• al_bondi
  • Fresh Boarder
myplace2100 wrote:
I installed www.mobilejoomla.com/ in my site and in my mobile phone site appearing as mobile version well..but what i am seeing is that i have to manually set menu by mobilejoomla menu module.also i have to duplicate module and set that module in appropriate mobile template position .is this the way to do large number of duplicating of all needed modules?! and what other customizations needed if i missed till now to perfectly show joomla site in mobile?

Did you get any answer about this? I have the same question. Do you need to duplicate all the modules for the mobile version? that really sucks. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.