Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic

Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic 11 years, 2 months ago #13712

• klmartin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello - I'm using the elegance template and my published date and author are both not appearing on the article. I switched to the default template and the DO show up, but not on the elegance template. Can you help? Thanks, Kerri

Re: Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic 11 years, 2 months ago #13714

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
They hidden using css to make mobile view more compact than desktop one. You can enable it by adding

div.parent-category-name, div.category-name, div.published, div.createdby, div.hits {
display: block;
}

to templates/mobile_elegance/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn't exist).

Re: Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic 11 years, 2 months ago #13776

• Dhanishta
  • Fresh Boarder
For this,you must to turn on show author also to showing date.

Re: Elegance template date and author not appearing on mobile artic 11 years, 2 months ago #13789

• klmartin
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks - this worked like a charm!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.