Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

adding new module position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: adding new module position

adding new module position 11 years, 2 months ago #13525

I am trying to add video on my mobile site homepage by adding code in templates/mobile_iphone/index.php

I simply added youtube code and it worked. But I only want that video on homepage not all pages.

For that I created a new module position in templates/mobile_iphone/index.php (where i had my youtube video) adding code
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="moduleposition" />
and tried to add youtube code from admin panel using custom code module. I assigned that module to my mobile site home page giving position as i gave in my index.php file.
It didn't worked.

Am i missing something?

Re: adding new module position 11 years, 2 months ago #13533

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First of all check that custom module contains your code, because of visual editors (like TinyMCE) strips iframes from content. Then try to assign module to all pages to check that it's correctly displayed in this case. And if you changes homepage for mobile browser (using corresponding MJ setting), check that the module is assigned to mobile homepage.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.