Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link

I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7126

• alanlee
  • Fresh Boarder
I just installed mobile joomla,
got it to work...GREAT!

I hit the "desktop site" link at the bottom of the page and now I cannot get back to the mobile site.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Re: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7130

• careykwong
  • Fresh Boarder
I just post the same question as you. I also want to know how to turn back to mobile
is there any link and button that can be created so I can turn back to mobile

Re: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7134

If I remember right, URL to mobile site is without www.

Make a linkbutton with only "yourDomain.com"
The following user(s) said Thank You: alanlee

Re: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7135

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
To switch to mobile version publish "Select Markup" module in appropriate position.
Alternate, you can use links
yoursite.com/?device=desktop - for desktop version
yoursite.com/?device=xhtml - for mobile version
yoursite.com/?device=iphone - for iphone version
The following user(s) said Thank You: alanlee

Re: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7138

• alanlee
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, that module is turned on, I see it on the footer, the problem is after you select "full version" a cookie is created in the browser (i think) and you will no longer be able to go back to the mobile version unless you erase all the cookies on the phones browser, let me know if I am sounding crazy...lol

Re: I just installed Mobile Joomla, but need a mobile link 12 years, 2 months ago #7139

• careykwong
  • Fresh Boarder
hi Alan,
I tried the link above that work.
add youlink.com/index.php?device=iphone

seem that will show the iphone theme but the outlook look strange. the width will be same as the web versione
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.