Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Having an issue with only iPhone screens and the very top heade
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having an issue with only iPhone screens and the very top heade

Having an issue with only iPhone screens and the very top heade 8 years, 9 months ago #19218

Having an issue with only iPhone screens and the very top header menu bar.

On iPads you can use the top menu bar and see the choices and drop downs within them.  

On the iPhone this menu/header does not work nor can I see the categories.  So I found your extension/componet to fix this but after installing and playing around with the settings a little the iphone still does not display the header navigation

Anyone know why this is?

Re: Having an issue with only iPhone screens 8 years, 9 months ago #19219

Ok I just cleared my iphone cache and the MObile product is working as it should....very slick....

Unrelated to Mobile Joomla:  if you go to the bottom of your iphone page and select standard version you will see why I was looking for a fix to the navigation.....does anyone know why the navigation/header categories are not showing only on iPhone not iPad??

Thanks All

Re: Having an issue with only iPhone screens 8 years, 9 months ago #19221

Hi brainerdRay.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us a screenshot of the issue and the URL of your Joomla site?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Having an issue with only iPhone screens 8 years, 3 months ago #19771

• JanD
  • Fresh Boarder
Not only on Iphone on a windows phone the topmenu is not working.

I can select te menu and then select teh submenu and then it dies jump back too the last page viewed.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.