Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop]

Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop] 9 years, 11 months ago #17356

Hi I get this warning in my admin panel and the site is showing the Iphone mode on the PC. How do I chenge my current mode?

Re: Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop] 9 years, 11 months ago #17357

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
In most cases it happens when you open popup with preview in iphone mode (at this point MJ sets your browser to use iphone version) and then don't click on "X" button in popup to close preview mode and switch back to desktop one.

Re: Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop] 9 years, 11 months ago #17358

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Alternative way is to switch to iphone version using yoursite.com/?device=iphone link and don't switch back using yoursite.com/?device=auto. Or, the same could be done indirectly using links in Select Markup module.

Re: Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop] 9 years, 11 months ago #17359

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Just click on "reset to desktop" to switch back from mobile mode emulation.

Re: Warnings Your current mode iPhone [Reset to desktop] 9 years, 11 months ago #17360

Thanks! That fixed it. Pfew
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.