Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: bilingual website

bilingual website 10 years, 11 months ago #14767

• fava
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
My site (Joomla 2.5) is bilingual fr / en. I installed "Mobile Joomla" (with template Iphone). I created two specific homepages for mobile, one French, one English. All is well on phones, except that the "HOME" button in the English version of the site gives a 404 error (item not found) instead of returning to the English home page.

Two clarifications:
1. This English home page appears correctly on  cell phones when you pass from one language to another by changing the language function. (my specific pages "accueil" and "home" are related to each other). It is only when you are on any page of the English version and that you want to return to the English home page with the "Home" button that you get this error. The browser looks for URL mysite / index.php / en / and can not find it (normal, since the correct URL is: mysite / index.php / en / home).

2. In the MobileJoomla component , I indicated as Homepage ("force as homepage") the URL of my French home page "accueil" (I can only indicate one, of course).

Then, what can I do?
Does someone can help me understanding what happens?
Is it possible to change the URL of the "HOME" button? How?

Thank you for your help.
See my website on a cell phone: maslabaou.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.