Uninstalled but still showing mobile version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Uninstalled but still showing mobile version

Uninstalled but still showing mobile version 11 years ago #14296

• 12197088ch
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have uninstalled the Joomla Mobile component which unistalled all but 3x plugins - content, ad-remover, and scientiaMobile; which I have unpublished.

Using Joomla version 1.5.22

I have elegance theme installed but have checked the template manager in Joomla admin that it is assigned to 'none'.

The website is www.imagingcentral.com.au

I want to completely uninstall and return the site to pre-mobile joomla state, but when I view the site on mobile it is still showing a mobile website type theme.

Thank you for your help in advance

Re: Uninstalled but still showing mobile version 11 years ago #14299

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
12197088ch wrote:
I have uninstalled the Joomla Mobile component which unistalled all but 3x plugins - content, ad-remover, and scientiaMobile; which I have unpublished.

Yes, this plugins are not part of MobileJoomla core (MJ suggests to download and install Scientia plugin, but it's separate package), so they should be uninstalled separately. The same is true for non-core templates and modules.

12197088ch wrote:
I want to completely uninstall and return the site to pre-mobile joomla state, but when I view the site on mobile it is still showing a mobile website type theme.

Looks like it's a caching issue (of your phone or network operator).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.