• bgtanlo
  • Fresh Boarder
bgtanlo wrote:
dryabov wrote:
It should be
http://www.oursite-i.com/

it worked. thank you very much..

hello dryabov,

this is an additional question with regards to redirecting to desktop version.

i am using WAMP server to run the website locally.
i have my main website under "www" folder.
i created a subfolder "sample" under the folder "www" and placed my joomla website with mobile plugin version inside that subfolder.

both are pointing to the same DB.

and then i put this as desktop website "www.oursite-i.com/"
when i tried redirecting to desktop version from the mobile view, i noticed the destination URL attaches the subfolder name to the URL like this:

"www.oursite-i.com/sample/?device=desktop"

is it possible to redirect  it to the main website instead of the desktop version under the /sample/ subfolder?

thank you very much.

Regarding the error "Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla." 12 years, 1 month ago #8147

• vikku
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been getting this error when ever I assign a menu item to mobile_iphone template in Template Manager for Mobile Joomla.I would be happy if anybody could provide me instructions on how to get mobile template running as well as how to work on it as well as avoid the error when I go to my site in PC.I would be happy if anybody could tell me how to set the mobile template modules.Pls its urgent,your early response will be helpful.

Thanking you,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.