Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation fails

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6927

• pavans
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem, it seems to take ages to upload and then I have this message :

Composant Installation:

DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
JFTP::delete: Bad response
JFTP::delete: Bad response
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6943

Hi, I have the same problem that Gauranga when attempt to install the component.

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6947

• ekg24pl
  • Fresh Boarder
I have to

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6953

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Dryabov,

Firstly thank you for your reply. Are you saying I should install the file as it is, namely:

"Mobile-Joomla.1.0-RC5.tar.gz"

I seem not to be able to install the file via "Upload Package File". What do I need to do to install via "Install from Directory"? Do I need to unzip the file? And then what?

Gauranga

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6954

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

I tried every possible method to install the file but without success and the following errors:

* JInstaller::install: ERRORXMLSETUP
* Unable to detect manifest file
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_pda' template.
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_wap' template.
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_imode' template.
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_iphone' template.
* Rename failed
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla modules.
* Cannot install: Mobile Joomla Plugin.
* Cannot install: Mobile - Simple.
* Cannot install: Mobile - Always.
* Cannot install: Mobile - Domains.
* Cannot install: Mobile - TeraWURFL

The component itself gets installed but nothing else. I think the file on MobileJoomla is corrupted. Can someone please check that and verify or else help me to get this file installed somehow. Maybe I need to upload the individual files to individual folders? That would be very labor intensive but what else can be done?

Gauranga

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #6961

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
I cant install the extension either and there seems no help available either. I have never had any problems with any other extension. I tried everything! There seems no real support available for this extension as nice it may sound. Please, if anybody knows how to get in touch with the developers please let me know as I am struggling now for 2 weeks with no help and no resolution. I just cant install, not in the normal way, not from directory etc. It makes one wonder ...

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #7017

• rdhtdr
  • Fresh Boarder
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

I am afraid this app is not as good as you tell me.

So who has an alternativ ?
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by rdhtdr.

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 3 months ago #7140

Try this if it helps you fix this issue:

1. If you have older version < 1.5.25 try upgrading to latest version
2. Backup your current version and also your database - best component - Joomla Pack www.akeebabackup.com/download/akeeba-backup.html
3. Clear Cache and Temporary files
4 Backup Joomla files and Database using above component and download on your hard drive or in safe place.

Upgrade process:

1. Here is a component which does Joomla upgrade seamlessly - Admin Tools Core 2.2.a3 www.akeebabackup.com/download/admintools.html
2. Check if you site is up and running
3. Uninstall previously installed Mobile Joomla component if only component was installed and no plugin
4. Reinstall Mobile joomla without any issues

Please let me know if this helped

Rajesh Shenoy
www.LeadSolutionsInc.com

Re: Installation fails 12 years, 1 month ago #7928

• webums
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
Usually Error 500 means that PHP is used in fcgi mode and there was either an error on PHP side or fcgi timeout. There are several ways to speed up installation:
1. Unpack archive and use "Install from directory" method (in this case Joomla shouldn't unpack all the MJ files).
2. Unpack packages/plugins/terawurfl/tera_dump.sql.bz2 file to the site's root (where you have configuration.php file) before install of MobileJoomla (in this case MJ installer shouldn't unpack it).
3. Remove packages/plugins/terawurfl/tera_dump.sql.bz2 from distributive archive to don't install TeraWURFL plugin at all.

I've tried the 3rd option given above..
And thanx, its finally worked..

What i've done is:

1. Unpack the archive.
2. Remove the packages/plugins/terawurfl/tera_dump.sql.bz2 
3. Compress the folder to .zip
4. Install into Joomla Extensions like usual..

=Adnie=
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.