Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: after upgrate

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17424

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) login/pass for backend access to your website?

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17425

• tomtomclub
  • Junior Boarder
oke

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17426

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I've installed Mobile-Joomla.1.2.8.tar.gz and seems it works correctly (but I didn't install Remove Support Ads plugin and Elegance tempate). Please, install necessary addons (Elegance and remove-ads plugin), adjust settings and check that it works.

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17427

• tomtomclub
  • Junior Boarder
oke i try it

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17428

• tomtomclub
  • Junior Boarder
but I didn't install Remove Support Ads ? i this plugin I do not know ,I've installed the template but I think the weather is the same .You have every right to be able to do what you want, I always have a beckup not worry

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17429

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I've checked in your profile that you have licenses for Elegance template and Remove Support Ads plugin (www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advertising/remove-support-ads.html).

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17430

• dryabov
  • Administrator
And I don't like to install something on customer's servers until it is the only way to fix the issue. Backup is good (and must to have) thing, but as I know nothing about your server I can easily do a mistake and break work of website, and restoring website from backup may take up to an hour depending on the size of database and filesystem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomtomclub

Re: after upgrate 9 years, 11 months ago #17431

• tomtomclub
  • Junior Boarder
many thanks for all your help i install ads en Elegance template .i will continue tomorrow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.