Username Password: Remember me

[SOLVED] Not working at all
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Not working at all

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18233

• petersinho
  • Fresh Boarder
So it will not work until you release MJ 1.2.11? If so, when will you release it?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18234

• petersinho
  • Fresh Boarder
So it will not work until you release the new version? When will you release it? I think, that's not the problem because it does not show up on my wife's phone too and she's got Windows Phone.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18235

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely it will be release either tomorrow or on next Tuesday (20 Jan), it depends on how long time it will take to test updated AMDD code.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18236

• dryabov
  • Administrator
As to Windows Phone, could you post its User-Agent header as well?

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18237

• petersinho
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately, I cannot post Windows Phone data now because my wife's not here at this moment. As to the update - will Mobile Joomla! start working after I download the latest version?

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18238

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Yes, but it will be necessary to wait for session expiration (depends on the time you set in Joomla's configuration) or to manually visit yoursite.com/?device=auto to clear information about detected mode.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18242

• dryabov
  • Administrator
petersinho wrote:
The results of the test that you've given me are: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series 60/ 6.0 Nokia 5800d-1/ 51.0.006; Profile/ MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1) Apple WebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko Version/3.0 BrowserNG/7.2.5.23gpp-gba

Most likely User-Agent should be (the difference is that few spaces have been removed/added):

Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/6.0 Nokia5800d-1/51.0.006; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 BrowserNG/7.2.5.2 3gpp-gba

and it is correctly detected as "xhtml" device (that is smartphone in MJ) because of data for Nokia 5800 exist in the database, and AMDD correctly detects that 5800d-1 is a modification of 5800.

Could you compare (symbol-by-symbol) User-agent header of your Nokia phone with one I posted above? And what browser do you use (original, Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, etc.)?
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18243

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to do following things:

1. Visit chnnews.pl/index.php/pl/?device=auto on your Nokia phone to redetect device type.

2. Reinstall MobileJoomla (just install it over existing version to keep settings and update files/database only) to be sure AMDD database is not corrupted. After that visit ?device=auto again.

Re: Not working at all 9 years, 3 months ago #18244

• petersinho
  • Fresh Boarder
Now it works! But how about many other mobile users who have not run the address that you've given me?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.