Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Logo image resizing and positioning.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Logo image resizing and positioning.

Logo image resizing and positioning. 13 years, 3 months ago #733

• tedpruitt
  • Junior Boarder
Firstly, LOVE this module. Secondly - I'd like to 2nd the request for an iPad template to go with this.

Now - on to my request - I have the logo file centering (went into the template and did it by hand) - but I'm wondering if you could a.) give me the code to fix it now and/or b.) permanently add a way to have the logo automatically resize to 100% of the screen, like the title bar and menus do.

Thanks so much for your great product!

Logo image resizing and positioning. 13 years, 3 months ago #2891

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
tedpruitt wrote:
b.) permanently add a way to have the logo automatically resize to 100% of the screen

Just make a logo of very large size (480px or more), and it will be rescaled to suit display dimensions.

Logo image resizing and positioning. 13 years, 3 months ago #2901

• tedpruitt
  • Junior Boarder
Logo is not resizing - I have it as 600px wide. I have it in the header position for the iPhone - am I doing something incorrectly?

Logo image resizing and positioning. 13 years, 3 months ago #2904

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What image rescaling method did you choose in MobileJoomla settings for iPhones?

Logo image resizing and positioning. 13 years, 3 months ago #2905

• tedpruitt
  • Junior Boarder
It's set to 'rescale if bigger', and when I set it to 'don't rescale' - it does what I want for the header, but then all of the images in the articles are too big. Any way to make it 2 separate settings?

Ted
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.