Username Password: Remember me

JRE Cache needs Mobile Joomla Cookie
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: JRE Cache needs Mobile Joomla Cookie

JRE Cache needs Mobile Joomla Cookie 13 years, 4 months ago #706

• Barnabas
Hi,
A site is using JRE Cache joomla extension. Joomla accelerate component. (www.joomlatwork.com) This gives a situation where the cache delivers content and Mobile Joomla does not get an opportunity to decide if a mobile is viewing the site. The JRE support have suggested that the solution is either a unique cache page based on the browser or set a cookie for mobile users and create a cache page based on cookie value.

I am not sure if the second option is possible if Mobile Joomla is not invoked. I can see how to adapt mobilebot.php to issue a cookie, but I am not sure what to do if the user selects standard site from the mobile browser. I am assuming that a cookie with 4 values, or 4 distinct cookies would be needed, one for each type. I am also assuming that they should expire at the end of the session.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.