jQuery Mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: jQuery Mobile

jQuery Mobile 12 years, 5 months ago #6333

• sammysumer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Thanks for making the most amazing Joomla! extension.

I was just wondering that are you going to use jQuery Mobile for the future versions of MobileJoomla! or are you going to stay with jQtouch?

jQuery Mobile is very promising.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: jQuery Mobile 12 years, 5 months ago #6344

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Unlikely there will be significant changes in core templates until MJ 1.0, but maybe we will release separate jQM-based template.

Re: jQuery Mobile 12 years, 2 months ago #7389

• ctm
  • Fresh Boarder
Please can someone explain how to use jQuery Mobile along with the iphone template of Mobile Joomla ?
Or better question, can one merge jQuery Mobile at all with Joomla 2.5 ?

jQuery Mobile uses data-role div id's on a page (page / header / content / footer), but where and how does one include this in your Mobile Joomla template for it to work ? And what do you then use in your Joomla article page in the backend, how does linking work ? There is nothing about this on the internet anywhere.

I want to use all the nice features that one get, like swipe galleries, scroll, pop etc and build a joomla mobi site for smart touch phones.

I also tried the JTouch template, but still don't know how to get all these nice features pluged in and how it affects Joomla.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.