Multiple top domains
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multiple top domains

Multiple top domains 13 years, 5 months ago #586

• scraane
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I have setup Mobile Joomla for my .com domain. But I also have the .nl and .eu domain and want these also to be accessible using mobile. How do I do that?

Multiple top domains 13 years, 5 months ago #2479

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
If all the sites are separeted, an each of them has its own joomla installed, then there is will be no problem (but, imho, in this case you shouldn't ask the question).
If additional domains are alias to first domain, then MJ will work correctly with one exception: links to mobile subdomains won't be shared among domains (that is there will single "global" subdomain for iphones, single for pdas etc). So, if you don't use mobile subdomains, it should work. Also, in the case of caching enabled, you will meet with problem of cache interference, so in this case should either disable caching, or do a trick to use different cache folder for different domains.

Multiple top domains 13 years, 5 months ago #2509

• scraane
  • Fresh Boarder
I have all the domains as aliases in plesk. For the .com domain it works. But when I browse to the .eu site it doesnt.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.