Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Markup tag in articles to show content in mobile rendering only
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Markup tag in articles to show content in mobile rendering only

Markup tag in articles to show content in mobile rendering only 13 years, 6 months ago #540

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
I would love to see a plugin which allows to tag content in an article that is only shown in the mobile rendering of the article, and vice versa.

Example:

{mobile_only}Everything between those tags is shown for mobile rendering only{/mobile_only}
{dekstop_only}Everything between those tags is shown for full blown desktop rendering only{/desktop_only}

If possible, the above should not only apply to text, but to all assets on a site (images, text, videos etc.)

Markup tag in articles to show content in mobile rendering only 13 years, 6 months ago #2380

• miohtama
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. This seems to be very beneficial and we will consider this!

Markup tag in articles to show content in mobile rendering only 13 years, 6 months ago #2386

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
Great to hear, hope it will make it into a future update!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.