Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Stats Activation Module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stats Activation Module

Stats Activation Module 13 years, 6 months ago #532

Is it possible to activate certain modules for the mobile sites? I have a stats program that works off of modules, if the module doesn't load, it won't pick up that a user visited.

Stats Activation Module 13 years, 6 months ago #2344

• Barnabas
One way to do this is to make a copy of the module and make the position a place on the mobile template.
For example to put the Login module on each of the mobile templates you would make 4 copies and put the first into mj_iphone_middle, the next into mj_imode_middle, the next mj_pda_middle and then mj_wap_footer. You then choose which menu items to associate with the module in order to specify which page(s) they show on.
Would this satisfy the stats program?

The reason you need 4 copies is that the way Joomla! is setup the module is positioned in the same place whichever menu (page) it is on. I couldn't find a position name that was common to all mobile templates.

Stats Activation Module 13 years, 6 months ago #2350

Worked perfectly! great suggestion. I guess it was simpler than I thought.

Stats Activation Module 13 years, 6 months ago #2354

• Barnabas
Glad I could help.
Thanks for posting the result.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.