Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Consider Supporting MobileESP for Detecting Mobile Devices
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Consider Supporting MobileESP for Detecting Mobile Devices

Consider Supporting MobileESP for Detecting Mobile Devices 13 years, 7 months ago #519

Hi!

I started the MobileESP project as a free, lightweight, open source alternative for detecting mobile device visitors to web sites. The MobileESP code is available for PHP, Java, .NET and JavaScript and has a rich API. Most of the methods return simple true/false values for whether the visitor is a mobile device in general, the platform (e.g., iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7, games), and tiers of devices (esp. iPhone Tier vs. everything else). Note that the iPhone Tier includes touchscreen devices with modern browsers, including iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, WebOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry 6, etc.

You might consider adding support for MobileESP as one of the available alternatives for detecting mobile devices.

For more information on the MobileESP project, please visit the web site: www.mobileesp.org

Thanks!
Anthony
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.