Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Resized folder should be initialized with index.html
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resized folder should be initialized with index.html

Resized folder should be initialized with index.html 13 years, 9 months ago #383

• Barnabas
I'm not sure whether MJ creates the Resized folders or it is done when it gives the location as Resized folder which previously did not exist. I read in
www.teachmejoomla.net/joomla-mambo-tutorials-and-howtos/general-questions/how-to-insert-an-image-into-a-content-item.html
that
USER wrote:
If you create subfolders in images/stories, remember to copy the /images/stories/index.html into those subfolders. This prevents unwanted directory listing (and bulk image downloading) if someone tries to directly access your uploaded images.

Could MJ put the index.html file in?
Thanks

Resized folder should be initialized with index.html 13 years, 9 months ago #1849

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, we could, but IMHO webserver should be tuned to disallow unwanted directory listing (e.g. "Options -Indexes" in Apache, etc.).

Resized folder should be initialized with index.html 13 years, 9 months ago #1852

• Barnabas
OK,
No problem, please close request.
Thanks

Resized folder should be initialized with index.html 13 years, 9 months ago #1853

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Barnabas wrote:
OK,
No problem, please close request.
Thanks

Too late. Just added to 0.9.6 (svn).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.