(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: rocketheme templates

rocketheme templates 13 years, 1 month ago #3763

• moz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Tks for the forum...

Are rocketheme templates "in general" suitable with mobilejoomla! , or it's not advisable at all as already optimized for i-phone device ?

Tks a lot..

Re: rocketheme templates 13 years, 1 month ago #3766

moz wrote:
Hi,

Tks for the forum...

Are rocketheme templates "in general" suitable with mobilejoomla! , or it's not advisable at all as already optimized for i-phone device ?

Tks a lot..

This is an important question. Do I use Mobile Joomla with Rocketthemes that are already optimized for the iPhone for example?

Thanks

Re: rocketheme templates 13 years, 1 month ago #3783

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, you can use any mobile template with MobileJoomla, the only limitation is that MJ settings from "Template API settings" area won't work here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moz

Re: rocketheme templates 13 years, 1 month ago #3801

• moz
  • Fresh Boarder
Tks a lot...

Re: rocketheme templates 12 years, 2 months ago #7430

I currently am running a Rockettheme template that has the iPhone and Android layouts and am having a strange problem. I'd rather run the Mobile Joomla templates but if someone clicks on the Standard Version at the bottom, it takes them to the Iphone-Rockettheme template and will no longer go back to the MJ template unless i clear all my browser history. And once on the "standard version" if you click to go back to the mobile version, it'll stick the Rockettheme back on top. Is there any way around this?

Re: rocketheme templates 12 years, 2 months ago #7450

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Rockettheme tests for mobile device bypassing MJ, so MJ cannot affect rocket's template.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.