Username Password: Remember me

Article list layout cutomization
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Article list layout cutomization

Article list layout cutomization 13 years, 10 months ago #283

• enigma316
  • Fresh Boarder
Porting my website to the iPhone is kind of frustrating as, when i'm browsing through my articles, the table thats on the main site isn't there so it looks like this

ArticleNameDateHits

No spaces, nothing. Now i could change that in the "menus" settings, but i don't want to remove them from the main version. I could make a duplicate navigation menu for the iPhone but that's to tedious. Basically I want in the component, is select what fields, etc be displayed in Article lists

Article list layout cutomization 13 years, 10 months ago #1701

• Scottte
  • Fresh Boarder
I would appreciate a guidemap to where all the customization can be done. I managed to find the background color for the content in the CSS and was able to change the home page header font color by spanning the H1 reference in the HTML. But that is it after nearly 7 hours and tweaking. I am not sure what is set in the PHP code that I can add overrides in the HTML or CSS. Next step is for me to navigate the PHP and see if I can identify the correct references to try to override. A guidemap, even a rough one would be helpful.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.