Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Virtuemart?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Virtuemart?

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 3 months ago #22

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I am not sure if you have tested this but is there a way to make virtuemart mobilized. How would you go about making a menu for joomla categories that would show up on your mobile version

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 3 months ago #828

• Kunter
  • Junior Boarder
Well, as virtuemart is a non-core component of Joomla!, it requires a seperate effort of component mobilization. In other words, the answer is no with the core MobileJoomla package, but it doesn't mean it cannot be, indeed Mobile Virtuemart might show up as a MobileJoomla extension some time later.

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 3 months ago #829

In order to achieve 'the best' result; Mobile Joomla! doesn't transcode the whole site; but each module/component/plugin individually. At the moment core package transcodes only core modules. However, soon there will be increasing amount of modules and plugins for Joomla! to mobilize popular Joomla! modules and components.

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 3 months ago #832

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
Hey u am just wondering if you guys from MJ team are Interested in other pol
from the community donating mods and addons for your component? I really need virtuemart to work so I would be willing to pay somebody I know to make the mod and I would be happy to donate it when it's complete. I would just need to kknow anythin I should tell him before creating the mod. Is there anything I need other than the component. Thanks and I hope I can help

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 3 months ago #835

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
Or maybe I could pay you guys or somebody here to create this mod..And then give it as one of your free mods on the site or whatever you want to do with it

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years, 2 months ago #911

• gjrweb
  • Junior Boarder
Is there really a chanche people buy products directly on their mobile phone? Just my 2 cents...
Would be really cool however when we go from eCommerce to mCommerce

Maybe it will become more and more popular in the future. I know Magento for example has a great mobile shopping theme for the iPhone...

www.magentocommerce.com/extension/303/iphone-theme

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years ago #1417

• ssears
  • Fresh Boarder
I would be interested in Virtuemart Mobile also.

Mobile Virtuemart? 14 years ago #1476

what extensions are planned btw? assuming there are none yet available?

Mobile Virtuemart? 13 years, 10 months ago #1683

• rowby
  • Fresh Boarder
A Virtuemart pugin would be great. At the moment , viewing virtuemart via mobilejoomla does not add the item to the shopping cart. Not sure if it has something to do with javascript, or whatever.

So far, however, mobilejoomla is lookin' great!

Rowby

Mobile Virtuemart? 13 years, 3 months ago #2692

• mjason
  • Fresh Boarder
So is there ever going to be a plugin to work with virtuemart??
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.