Username Password: Remember me

Always the same template on my phone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Always the same template on my phone

Always the same template on my phone 8 years, 5 months ago #19671

• hector_el8
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I installed Mobile Joomla plugin in other pages and it works correctly. But today I installed in my new website with "the real design" template of gavick which is responsive and does´t work.
I change the template parameters in the Mobile Joomla template and always appears the same image, I can´t use the mobile template default of Mobile Joomla. I select this option and always have the same bad result.

Help me please! and thank you so much!

Re: Always the same template on my phone 8 years, 5 months ago #19673

Hi hector_el8,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us more details about the issue such as:

1.) Screenshot of the issue
3.) URL of your Joomla site

Best.

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Always the same template on my phone 8 years, 5 months ago #19677

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I've just checked free gavick gk_magazine template with MJ 2.1.1 (both selecting it in Template field and in "Joomla template manager selection" mode), and it works well (the only issue is incorrect style in text input fields that can be fixed by disabling "Remove default attributes" in Advanced section of MJ settings page).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.