Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Theme

Mobile Theme 14 years, 4 months ago #18

• gjrweb
  • Junior Boarder
Apple Insider has one of the best mobile themes available at the moment. Have a look at iphone.appleinsider.com

Would be nice when such things come available for Joomla!

Mobile Theme 14 years, 4 months ago #803

Looks great indeed! We believe there will be many Mobile Joomla! templates available designed by us or others in short time.

Mobile Theme 14 years, 3 months ago #1031

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I am just wondering what color scheme people would like to see. I would like to start on a new mobile theme but want to make one that many people would use. I'm thinking a dark theme ?

Mobile Theme 14 years, 3 months ago #1111

devsmi wrote:
I am just wondering what color scheme people would like to see. I would like to start on a new mobile theme but want to make one that many people would use. I'm thinking a dark theme ?

I actually like the current theme.
Black, Blue, Brown, Cyan, Gray, Green, Olive, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow.
see iwebkit.net/downloads/category/16-theme46

My preference would be a BLUE one.

Mobile Theme 13 years, 7 months ago #2248

I'm looking for nice-looking templates for MobileJoomla. Although the current two (for smartphone and iphone) are nice, I'm looking for other ideas and templates to compair and make them a good fit for the purpose of the website...
Where are library's, websites, overviews of templates specifically designed for MobileJoomla ?

Thanks!

Mobile Theme 13 years, 7 months ago #2254

• miohtama
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

We are in the process of creating more themes and theme gallery for Mobile Joomla! I hope it will gets released in the upcoming weeks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.