Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do i keep my website original layout in mobile Joomla?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do i keep my website original layout in mobile Joomla?

How do i keep my website original layout in mobile Joomla? 10 years, 1 month ago #17078

I'm trying to get my website up on a mobile device, but after going over every setting in the smartphone, iphone, etc, the images are large, the images stick to the left side, and they are all in one column. I wondered if there was a way to get them to look more like my homepage, which has them in three columns (they're K2 items btw) and there are 6 images total. If not, is it possible to have them align in two columns at least. 

I've gone into the settings and have fiddled with the margin width at 20px, rescale if image is too big instead of global, and the template width reference (set at 1060 in Advanced settings). Is there a better way or do I have to do something more? Any help you can give me is appreciated.
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Ratio_Minimum. Reason: missed a word

Re: How do i keep my website original layout in mobile Joomla? 9 years, 11 months ago #17442

Hi, question is very good.Everybody does not know how is website original layout. 
your answer : build your site responsive
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.