Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Option to ignore Mobile redirection for subdomains
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Option to ignore Mobile redirection for subdomains

Option to ignore Mobile redirection for subdomains 10 years, 9 months ago #15449

• dib0
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I have a site with multiple subdomains (including a mobile subdomain, where Mobile Joomla redirects to). I also use remository. Sadly this component returns a internal server error if I download the files on a mobile device.

I managed to let the remository downloads use the subdomain "resource". And I need Mobile Joomla to ignore the resource subdomain so requests to this subdomain won't be redirected to the mobile subdomain.

I succeeded to hack this in to the mobilebot system plugin (I try to prevent changing standard components, but in this case I had no other way to solve this) by adding the following code to the onAfterRoute and onAfterInitialise events (just after the check if it is the administrator site);
// Ignore subdomain
$subdomain = substr($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], 0, strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], "."));
if($subdomain == "resource") // Ignore this subdomain
return;

It would be nice if you could add this feature (and make it configurable).

Re: Option to ignore Mobile redirection for subdomains 10 years, 3 months ago #16886

• Tigrsoul
  • Fresh Boarder
I think that it is great idea too .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.