Username Password: Remember me

Drop-down Collapsible Menus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Drop-down Collapsible Menus

Drop-down Collapsible Menus 10 years, 9 months ago #15408

• pnmcintyre
  • Fresh Boarder
I see there's been much discussion over some time about implementing drop down menus. with the recommendation that users use JQuery. It is disappointing to see how many forum users' questions on this subject remain unresponded to and unanswered.

The images of templates that are for sale by Mobile Joomla! show collapsed menus, so this must have been implemented by someone there. Is it not possible to have this as a feature of the product, now that most smartphones can display this?

I would consider paying for the Pro or Club versions if they included this feature, but to not be able to implement this essential (for many) feature which adds to the professional look of most websites is, in my opinion, a major flaw in what is otherwise an excellent product.

If I've got it wrong, and it is available, please point it out to all, but I can't see this mentioned anywhere in the product comparison table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adelo

Re: Drop-down Collapsible Menus 10 years, 1 month ago #17163

• Adelo
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree with you pnmcintyre , but not absolutely .

Re: Drop-down Collapsible Menus 8 years, 9 months ago #19229

• onapthanh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • on ap lioa
Hi but I can see this mentioned anywhere in the product comparison table.

Re: Drop-down Collapsible Menus 8 years, 9 months ago #19243

Me too
I see it mentioned at the product comparison table.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.