Username Password: Remember me

New iphone template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New iphone template

New iphone template 11 years ago #14213

• tsmithf
  • Fresh Boarder
As the iphone template doesn't reference all the div tags for the mj mudule positions, even the iphone or all positions, I've particularly noticed them not being reflected in the page rendering for the top positions, it does make using the custon.css to target particular divs difficult.

It becomes doubly difficult when not all mudules support mudule suffixes, i.e I'm using swmenupro, and they don't.

I'm aware that adding all the mj module position div tags to the iphone template could cause problems for exisitng site styling, however would it be possible to introduce an iphone advanced/enhanced/new or similar template that incorporated all the div tag references?

This way no sites would break and it would make styling via the custon.css route, which is excellent by the way, much easier and less frustrating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomnta
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.