Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Possible to exclude some menu items?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possible to exclude some menu items?

Possible to exclude some menu items? 14 years, 2 months ago #138

• advicebox
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible, or would it be possible to exclude certain menu items? I have both a video module (Jomtube) and JomSocial and neither seem very compatible with the template or the iphone (no flash video support). I'm wondering if it would be possible to allow the exclusion of certain menu items so one could perhaps only expose the news portion of their site.

Let me know, thanks! And great application by the way. So far works just as I would have hoped.

Possible to exclude some menu items? 14 years, 2 months ago #1319

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

It is possible. Go to Module Manager, select the menu you want to exclude items in and expand the Other Parameters tab. In the Exlude Menu Items field write the IDs of the menu items you want exclude as comma separated list.

Possible to exclude some menu items? 13 years, 4 months ago #2823

• benjuzzo
  • Fresh Boarder
jarkko wrote:
Hi,

It is possible. Go to Module Manager, select the menu you want to exclude items in and expand the Other Parameters tab. In the Exlude Menu Items field write the IDs of the menu items you want exclude as comma separated list.

I tried but it doesn't work, why?

Possible to exclude some menu items? 13 years, 4 months ago #2824

• Barnabas
Have a look at
www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/topic.html?id=428
it may help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.