Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook

Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11129

Hello!

After install mobile in my website, i have a Big trouble... we have a magazine on line.. when i copy the link of one new, and i try to paste in Facebook wall ... the image attached to the news doesn´t work... facebook dont find the image..

Anybody knows o have the same trouble ???? How we can solve this trouble ???

Thanks in advance..

Javier

Re: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11140

• C00L
  • Administrator
MJ has nothing to do with the desktop views and we are not sure how Facebook may be extracting images out of these URLs. What's the URL you try to post?

Re: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11141

i have try to paste more than 10 news... so the url is diferent in each new...

The thing is.. if the mobile module is not active... I copy the url from the navigator.. and i paste this url in facebook --> in this case facebook take the link and the picture of the new...

Is the mobile module is active... i make the same.. paste the url in facebook --> but in this case take the link.. but don`t find the picture and facebook show a square with humbers...

So the trouble is the mobile module... not facebook --> you can try with any url you have in your web.. and you will see .. we have try in two different webs.. and in both happen the same

wait for your comments
thanks in advance

Re: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11158

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely you use Mobile-Scientia plugin (it detects facebook crawler as mobile device) and disable images for mobiles. i'd recommend you to disable Mobile-Scientia plugin and enable Mobile-AMDD one.

Re: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11162

Hello..

thanks for your mail

I make your proposed changes ..

1.- Disable the Mobile -Scentia plugin and enable the rest of mobile plugins.. Mobile-AMDD included..

I try to paste the new in facebook, but doesn´t work... image didn´t appear..

Looking more in detail in facebook, i found this.. imagine that the url is the following...

otcgroup.es/magazine-on-line/45-cocteleria/459-el-vodka-siberiano-mas-puro-del-mundo-se-llama-beluga.html

When I try to paste in facebook... the url paste change to http://mob.otcgroup.es/magazine-on-line/...

so i dont know why facebook include this mob ( maybe is because facebook find that) and maybe this mob is why facebook dont find the image...

i really appreciate if you can offer us other solutions....

thanks in advance

Re: Trouble trying to paste News in Facebook 11 years, 8 months ago #11189

Hello,

after migration in server and wait for 12 hours, looks like that disabling the plugin MOBILE scentia.. now the news are working well in facebook

many thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.