Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some questions on everyones lips no doubt

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #7

A quick few things I would love to know..

When do you expect to release it?

Do you need alpha testers?

Is this going to be a free or a paid product?

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #742

Hi John,

We hope to release MJ as soon as possible. Soon being the beta launch, after the public preview/testing & alpha tests.

We definitely will need alpha testing/testers. I think in couple of weeks, we would launch a campaign for that. Please stay tuned into our Twitter and Blog.

MJ will be a free & open source product. We would be glad if you spread the word!

Hope this helps to clarify the situation.

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #745

It just gets better and better. Woo hoo!

I don;t usually get excited about software but this is so needed. I could do with it literally this morning, ha ha!!

Definitely gonna spread the word to my fellow Joomla designers.

Oh and quick responses too! Keep that up and its a win win,

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #747

Thanks John, we are happy to get you excited. We would highly appreciate if you helped us to spread the word and get initial reactions. Here are prepared some ideas, if you have any other ideas to add, please post them there:

mobilejoomla.com/forum/topic.html?id=10

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #750

• sokratex
  • Fresh Boarder
I got 1st hand access to a mobile central getting 60 thousand visitors daily and they are just waiting for your mj release to add mobile friendly versions of my joomla sites to their listings.
I will surely spread the word if and when a mj release gets ready for promotion.

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #753

Great to hear sokratex, we will be happy for your support! We are also planning to launch an alpha-release contest where we would select a participant and help them to mobilize their Joomla! site. We hope you stay tuned (just follow up us on Twitter) and participate, so that the mobile central gets to be mobilized before any other

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #762

• jwheeler
  • Fresh Boarder
my site ain' complete enough for that alpha contest (or used lol). But i will beta test for u as my site will pros be complete by then.

It would be really great if you had some sort of newsletter signup, so we can be notified of any progress. Just an idea?

PS the answers to those question = AMAZING. Free? really? wow, you guys are amazing.

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #765

Since you are registered, you will receive email newsletter unless you opt-out. So, you will know when MJ's available to download. If you also follow us on Twitter; you are covered to get latest news and join the conversation as well.

Thanks!

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #766

Hi!
I'm looking forward to this and am already browsing your site with my iPhone. Very clean look so far. I would love to have the opportunity to help with both Alpha and Beta testing when you are ready to release those.

Thanks!
Bill Watkins
Bill's Web Biz

Some questions on everyones lips no doubt 14 years, 5 months ago #769

Hi Bill, welcome to MJ community,

It's great to hear everything is working well. You will soon see further improvements on iPhone, and be able to put your hands on MJ. Just stay tuned and spread the word!

www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/topic.html?id=10
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.