Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Broken Contacts page/Solved effn Joomla ack!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Broken Contacts page/Solved effn Joomla ack!

Broken Contacts page/Solved effn Joomla ack! 13 years, 5 months ago #655

after install it wont load the CSS and all i get are the form fields... this is on the site not on the phone i have no idea how it looks on the phone i haven't even looked yet. i runing joomla 1.5.22 i uninstalled mobile joomla even removed the component fro the components directory when i use firebug on the contacts page of my web site it says no web site rules defined. i downloaded the component and all that was in the folder was an xml file does it need a referance to the css style sheet? after i uninstaled the component joomla mobile i still have a contacts page that does not load the website css? i also tried uploading a copy of the joomla contacts component so far no luck cant get it working im effd........ this thing broke my site. all the dependencies for install were met wtf........? did joomla mobile write to or need to write to the params.ini file?
Solved............... When i switched to php 5 to meet the prerequisites for the mobile joomla plugin it some how broke the contact component for joomla. when i switched back to php 4 i solved the problem so im going to have to lok at the joomla contacts componet code and see wtf? duno but i want it all to work, and would love to use this component. any advice or help would be apreciated........!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.