Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Excelent Addon took 5 min to run
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Excelent Addon took 5 min to run

Excelent Addon took 5 min to run 13 years, 6 months ago #581

Well I was question me how to set up an mobile version of my website cuz of increasing usage of SPhone, IPhone aso...years ago i programed myself a WAP site (with decks and wbmps - took me days). now gave mobile a try, read some reviews before and pushed the install button. buttom line: it simply workes. u dont need any subdomains (can do so if u wanna - helps u to organise your site better and gives it an even more profi touch). the only thing which costed me some time was the mod_mj_markupchooser (this module gives you the options to choose between the mobile and the desktop site.) you dont see this module on the pc version w your pc browser - only if you are using your Sphone browser.

+: very easy, very fast and (for me) without any problems to install. gives you several options to customize your site, easy to set up with knowlegde on joomla, brilliant idea, update notification for program included, supports sub domain if u wanna (if no available - MJ still works perfectly)

-: only little dokumentation, no easy way to change templates (imode aso - didnt find any),
mod_mj_markupchooser function for pc site not quite documented.

overall: perfect easy app to bring your site to mobile version!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.