Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

help with setup
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: help with setup

help with setup 13 years, 9 months ago #437

So, I installed it on coffeecountysoccer.com hosted with GoDaddy ... But it's not working.

I tried assigning menu items to the templates, but then it screws up the main site.

Also, when I do "preview" it just downloads index.php and when I try to view it on my phone, it takes me to a mobile email login. (I have the LG Voyager).

In the settings page, I do not have the "change user agent" option....

Thanks,
Kicker

help with setup 13 years, 9 months ago #2028

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Tried to test your site, but it redirects me to iphone.coffeecountysoccer.com or pda.coffeecountysoccer.com (depending on the device). Most likely you don't setup iphone subdomain and have wrong setup of pda subdomain (that is it's not an alias of main domain).

Until you set up it correctly, set back "Redirect to domain: No" and work with coffeecountysoccer.com from mobile devices.

help with setup 13 years, 9 months ago #2030

I really thought I had tried that..... Maybe not. It works now. Thanks. .... I don't know how to do the subdomains though. I haven't tried too hard to figure it out on my own yet, but it would be nice to have a tutorial for that.

help with setup 13 years, 9 months ago #2054

• Baguio
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi installed successfully, but i have a problem in previewing on mobile version. Do i need to install a new joomla for the subdomain or what would be the next step in creating our mobile version the instructions provided is really hanging.

help with setup 13 years, 9 months ago #2069

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
To test mobile version you can use Firefox with UserAgentSwitcher plugin.

Another way is to use "Mobile - Always" plugin. Open its settings and choose mobile markup that you want to check. But I recoomend you to use it on test site only as it changes the view for any visitor.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.