CANNOT USE TERAWURFL
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: CANNOT USE TERAWURFL

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1998

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
nexgenrecs wrote:
It flashes to the blank screen in less than 2 seconds of attempting to install..

Do you have any related errors in error_log?

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2000

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
FIXED - WELL NEARLY. I just uni/reinstalled for the 10th time today. Completely cleaned out all directories. Installed from tmp directory. I changed the SQL file to jos_ prefix and imported successfully.

The only way I got it to work was using Force to use mysql4-compatible version set to Yes.

So I got it to load finally, in local development anyway. I opened a port so that I could test mobile devices in local dev. Now all I need to figure out is why none of my menu items are are displaying the page (they are changing headings when I select, but all I have is the same menu in the middle of my screen) using iPhone 4.

Nearly there mate, but I'm sure others will benefit from this thread..

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2001

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
OK I'M ALL GOOD! TOOK A DAY BUT I'M HAPPY NOW..... HOW MUCH TO REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE(S)? PLEASE EMAIL ME @ nexgenrecords (at) gmail.com. Cheers!

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2002

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow you don't even charge for that? You can remove in settings.. Please hit me up for a donation, send me your Paypal to the email address above.

Cheers!

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2003

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Guess I spoke too soon.. As soon as I made the site live on a Godaddy Server (Dedicated Server), I get the Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in C:Inetpubvhostsxxxxx.comhttpdocspluginsmobileterawurflDatabaseConnectorsTeraWurflDatabase_MySQL4.php on line 363

For anyone else who get's this error you need to update your php version to 5.3 or later and make sure it has php_MySQli support.

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2005

• dryabov
  • Administrator
nexgenrecs wrote:
Class 'mysqli' not found

MySQLi is part of PHP5, so TeraWURFL plugin (but not MJ itself) doesn't work on PHP4.

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2006

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
So what is the solution then? In local dev I am using php 5.3.0 using TeraWURFL Force to use mysql4-compatible version and it works. So if what your saying is correct how could I have had it working previously.

It just so happens that Godaddy hosting (Plesk uses php version 5.2.6) which doesn't have MySQLi. I even tried to drop the MySQL.dll in the extension folder on my server and it doesn't work.

So there has to be some way of using your plugin/component on Godaddy hosting?

Thanks,
Daniel

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2008

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Got it working on Godaddy... Virtual Dedicated. Using php 5.2.6. Now (surprise, surprise) another issue. when I go to select 'standard version' from my mobile device it redirects back to localhost??? I have my domains set in settings to my live server but I'm not using the redirect anyway!

When does this ennnnnnddddddd. LOL

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2009

• dryabov
  • Administrator
nexgenrecs, could you describe here how to solve the issue with mysqli on Godaddy as it may be useful for other MJ users?

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #2010

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Yep - well to solve the issue... Depends on whether you have a virtual dedicated or dedicated server with Plesk. On shared hosting it I don't think that it would not be possible to make this change.

What you need to do is to access the php folder in the Plesk/PHP5 directory under C:ParallelsPleskAdditionalPleskPHP5

locate the php.ini file and locate and comment out the extension=php_mysqli.dll (Comment out means remove the ; before the extension=php_mysqli.dll)

Example:

;extension=php_bz2.dll
extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_dba.dll
;extension=php_dbase.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll
;extension=php_fdf.dll
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll
;extension=php_ifx.dll
extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_mcrypt.dll
;extension=php_mhash.dll
;extension=php_mime_magic.dll
;extension=php_ming.dll
;extension=php_msql.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll
extension=php_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll
;extension=php_oci8.dll
;extension=php_openssl.dll
extension=php_pdo.dll
;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
;extension=php_pdo_oci8.dll
;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
;extension=php_pgsql.dll
;extension=php_pspell.dll
;extension=php_shmop.dll
;extension=php_snmp.dll
;extension=php_soap.dll
extension=php_sockets.dll
extension=php_sqlite.dll
;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
;extension=php_tidy.dll
;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
extension=php_xsl.dll
upload_tmp_dir= "C:WINDOWSTemp"
;extension=php_zip.dll

After I did this it worked immediately! But obviously this solution is contingent upon many different things with your hosting provide. I hope this helps.

Now can someone help and tell me why when I hit the "Standard Version" at the bottom of my page it launches to localhost/mydomain.com instead of my regular site homepage?

If I can fix this then I'm all done!
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.