Username Password: Remember me

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: CANNOT USE TERAWURFL

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #433

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
I cannot enable the TeraWurfl Plugin at all. When I do all I get is:

Warning: plgMobileTerawurfl::require_once(C:Inetpubvhostsxxx.comhttpdocspluginsmobileterawurflTeraWurfl.php) [plgmobileterawurfl.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:Inetpubvhostsxxx.comhttpdocspluginsmobileterawurfl.php on line 25

Fatal error: plgMobileTerawurfl::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:Inetpubvhostsxxx.comhttpdocspluginsmobileterawurflTeraWurfl.php' (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:Inetpubvhostsxxx.comhttpdocspluginsmobileterawurfl.php on line 25

I looked through the forum thoroughly and even tried one of the suggestions of renaming the file from terawurfl.php to TeraWurfl.php and I'm still getting the same error. Any ideas?

Would really appreciate. Cheers!

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1986

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
nexgenrecs, check that plugins/mobile/terawurfl directory exists and is not empty, and its files have permission to read its content.

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1987

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
done that mate... Everything has read write permnissions

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1988

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Apologies on that last reply: The directory did not carry over, but now I have the Error: Table 'xxxx.jos_terawurflcache' doesn't exist. I read somewhere in the forums about having to manual create. Do you have step, by step instructions? Be happy to donate for your time.

Cheers

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1990

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, looks like I'm figuring this out alone.... So I've opened up the SQL file and did a find a replace on #__ to Jos_. My dual Xeon 3.6 Quad core is had been hanging for the last 15 minutes at this point, most likely due to the amount of values in the text file.

I'm assuming once this is done I'll be able to import that entire database?

Due to the amount of similar errors it would so sooooooooo beneficial if there was a comprehensive guide??? to flawed installs..

Knowing the issue that I ran into above surely it is inevitable that I would git a roadblock here as well....

I'm installing using the latest version, but clearly the bugs still exist. Please help us!

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1991

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to reinstall MobileJoomla over existing installed version. Post here any installation warnings/errors.

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1992

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
No errors mate, just a blank screen after install and then the Error: Table 'cvslawsuit.jos_terawurflcache' doesn't exist on the PC site homepage.

It's going to take hours just to find and replace there are over 414,000 characters in that SQL File.

I'm hoping that this is the issue and nothing more.. FYI Same when installing from temp directory or php script. Using Joomla .18

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1995

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Actually, blank screen means that MJ wasn't installed correctly (most likely because of timeout).

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1996

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
This is happened on live server with GD hosting and on a local wamp server. In my local development set-up I have cranked up all of the php.ini settings to compensate for any possible timeouts, upload sizes etc.

I've never had this issue with any other components but I know that you are most likely right as typically I'm not unpacking a 25MB database. (Even though I have database sizes grown to over 10 gigs in data)

So what's the next thing to do?? As a test I imported the database as a SQL file directly into phpmyadmin and it took 5 seconds to do. Could the issue be the compression? Unpacking a 1.4MB database into 25MB during the install process?

There must be an easier way mate, and I do appreciate your time greatly. Our firm is a law firm and we build sites for every case that we file. To have this component working would be awesome to us, which is why I really WANT to donate if I can get this working!

Cheers!

CANNOT USE TERAWURFL 13 years, 9 months ago #1997

• nexgenrecs
  • Fresh Boarder
Also just tried to install again. It flashes to the blank screen in less than 2 seconds of attempting to install..
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.